Quiz: What's Your Perfect Date Night (and Jewelry to Match)
The perfect date is different for everyone. Some may enjoy long walks on the beach, while others would rather do something a little more adventurous. With so many different options, it can be hard to set plans in stone. That’s why we’re making it easy for you with a quiz that’ll reveal your perfect date night paired with jaw-dropping jewelry. Before we begin, grab a pen and some paper to jot down your answers. At the end, tally up your score to find out which date is best suited for your relationship. Let’s get started!
- If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
- Italy for two reasons… pasta and wine.
- You can’t go wrong with an all-inclusive vacation to Mexico.
- Definitely Indonesia. I’ve always wanted to practice yoga in Bali.
- Peru. It’s on my bucket list to hike Machu Picchu.
- What’s your favorite movie genre to watch together?
- You can’t go wrong with a classic romantic comedy.
- We enjoy all movies!
- Indie films are our go-to.
- Why watch a movie when you can experience the great outdoors?
- What do you normally wear for date night?
- Something classy and elevated. We like to get dressed up!
- A done-in-one jumpsuit is the easiest thing to throw on.
- Colorful and fun accessories are my love language.
- We always bring rain jackets in case the weather turns.
- What type of food are you most likely to order at a restaurant?
- Steak and potatoes.
- Eating at the restaurant? Ordering takeout is way better.
- Something that’s loaded with veggies because we’re vegan.
- Fresh seafood that was just caught that day.
- How would you describe your ideal “type”?
- Somebody who enjoys the finer things in life.
- A homebody who enjoys quality time.
- A creative, curious and independent thinker.
- An outdoorsy person who’s spontaneous and loves new adventures.
- If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?
- Quit my job and live a luxurious life.
- I’d buy a new house with a home theater, swimming pool and fire pit.
- Start a nonprofit for underprivileged children.
- Travel the world. There's so much to see!
- What’s your favorite hobby to do together?
- Cooking, we’re big foodies!
- We love revamping furniture and decorating our home.
- Thrift shopping. We’ve found so many vintage treasures.
- Hiking and camping. There’s nothing like fresh air and sleeping under the stars.
- What present would you like to get from your partner?
- Beautiful jewelry I’ll keep forever.
- Fuzzy slippers and a robe.
- Concert tickets.
- A Patagonia jacket.
Alright! Tally up your answers to reveal your perfect date, complemented by stunning jewelry to wear for it.
If you answered mostly A’s…
You’ll enjoy a traditional dinner date at one of the finest restaurants in your city. From French cuisine to Steakhouses, find something that you’ll both enjoy. Prior to the reservation, deck out in this Deco 18K Gold Diamond Michele Watch. This iconic Swiss chronograph timepiece features 120 brilliant hand-set diamonds along the bezel and mother-of-pearl dial. It’s the perfect watch to elevate your style for any event.
If you answered mostly B’s…
You’d rather stay in and have a movie night with your significant other. Before you cozy up on the couch, decide if you’d like to prepare a homemade meal together or order takeout from your favorite spot in town. Both options are great choices! You can even make some popcorn after dinner and throw in M&M’s for a sweet surprise. If you want to get a little dressed up for your significant other, put on these stunning Shy Creations Earrings. They’re casual yet elegant and can be worn for practically any occasion.
If you answered mostly C’s…
You enjoy unique dates that allow you to show your creativity. Consider planning a “Paint and Sip” night with your loved one at a studio like Painting With a Twist. Here, you can drink a bottle of red wine and let your artsy side come out. To complement this colorful date and your one-of-a-kind style, wear this LAGOS Bracelet. This beautiful piece features ten sterling silver stations highlighted by blue ceramic Caviar beading.
If you answered mostly D’s…
Your idea of a perfect date involves spending time outdoors. Pack up a picnic with your favorite snacks, drinks and a blanket before heading to the beach for sunset. Enjoy the soft shades of orange and pink blend in the sky while you walk along the sand hand-in-hand. Beyond your date, these lovely MK Diamonds Natalie K Earrings will perfectly suit all of your adventures. They’re a timeless classic for every woman’s jewelry box and are low-maintenance for your lifestyle.
Let Your Love Shine at Beré Jewelers
Whether you’re planning a special date night or a Valentine’s Day surprise, we hope these ideas provided some inspiration. When you need some jewelry to boost your date night outfit, visit Beré Jewelers. From the luxurious Michele watch collection to dazzling diamonds, we have an expansive selection of styles that you’ll love. Shop in person at our showroom in Pensacola, Florida! We can’t wait to celebrate your love with you.