Oris Artelier Pointer Day Date
# 01 755 7742 4051-07 8 21 79
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 755, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
The Oris Artelier Pointer Day Date is one of Oris’s signature designs. The pointer function was first introduced into an Oris watch in 1938 and here indicates the day of the week. It sits in the elegant Artelier case, a versatile, timeless design with a streamlined, stylish silhouette.
|Name||Artelier Pointer Day Date|
|Stock Number||01 755 7742 4051-07 8 21 79|
A passion for mechanics – that is what makes Oris tick. Join Oris on a exciting journey through time to see why our mantra is Real watches for Real people: quite simply, it is what we believe in and what we do. The four Oris worlds – aviation, motor sport, culture and diving – are always the unifying forces. They underline the passion Oris has for each collection it produces. Register your Oris watch @ www.oris.ch/myoris, for an extended year of warranty.